Christmas Spiegeltent, Handmade Events Ltd, present Outer Space (the “Venue”) has taken enhanced health and safety measures—for customers, crew, vendors, employees and other guests. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, including all areas of the Venue. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. People who show no symptoms may spread COVID-19 if they are infected and therefore any event where people are present may pose heightened risk of contracting COVID-19.
If you are considered a high-risk / clinically extremely vulnerable person as defined by the NHS , you may be especially vulnerable to COVID-19. You should evaluate your own risk in determining whether to attend any public event including the event at the Venue for which you are booking a table.
As a condition of admission to this event at the Venue you will be required to abide by all current facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols while on premises or risk ejection, including, but not limited to the following, which may be periodically revised in accordance with public health guidance or requirements, or other guidance or requirements:
• Guests are encouraged (and may be required) to wear a face covering when possible.
• Guests may be required to submit to a non-contact temperature check prior to entry.
• Guests may be presented with a brief questionnaire prior to entry to confirm that they are not currently experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms and/or have not been recently exposed to the virus which causes COVID-19.
• Booking Parties (Tables) must not exceed the maximum number of 6.
• Guests must maintain a distance of at least 1 metre (2 metres wherever possible) between their Booking Party and any other person at the venue.
• Guests must follow the one-way systems in operation, stick to marked queuing systems and use designated entry and exit points.
• Guests must sanitise their hands on entry to the Venue and are reminded to wash their hands frequently with soap and water.
• Guests should refrain from shouting, singing or raising their voices.
• For guests who may need assistance in order to comply with any facility rules and/or protocols, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org further information.
In addition, to further protect the health and safety of our guests and employees, you should not attend the venue if within the past fourteen (10) days you have:
-Tested positive or have been deemed presumptively positive with COVID-19
-Sought testing to determine whether you might have COVID-19 due to contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, and have not yet received the results
-Been informed that you may have been exposed to Coronavirus or learned that you have been in the immediate vicinity of a person now known to have been carrying the Coronavirus
– Experienced any of the following symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19, including (but not limited to) cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, new loss of taste or smell (please see here for full government guidance on symptoms of Covid-19 https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/)
By entering the Venue, you are certifying that none of the above apply.
If you are unable to attend the Venue at the booked time for any reasons listed above, you should notify the venue as soon as possible. In these circumstances, the option to re-book (if availability allows) or transfer the booking will be given as long as you have contacted us 24 hours before the booking start time.
WAIVER – ASSUMPTION OF RISK We appreciate your cooperation as we strive to make the guest experience as safe as possible for all. Although preventative measures set forth by the facility are intended to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. By booking a table and/or attending the Venue you acknowledge the risks above. You also acknowledge notice of and agree to follow all facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols. You also agree to notify all guests for whom you are making a booking of the instructions and protocols disclosed here, those that may be made publicly available for the event, and those that may be conveyed prior to your party’s arrival. You acknowledge and agree that you are voluntarily assuming all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and agree to release, waive and discharge Outerspace and all related and affiliated individuals and entities, and all individuals and entities involved in the event at the Venue which you are attending, from all claims directly or indirectly arising from your visit to the Venue (unless in any way caused by the negligence of the Venue).
- TICKETS, ADMISSION & CANCELLATION
2.1 The Organiser reserves the right to add to or amend these Terms from time to time. Amendments will take effect when posted on the Outerspacebristol.co.uk website. Please check the FAQ’s section regularly for changes and to ensure you have up to date information as these are binding on you. If you purchase a ticket after any amendment to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the updated version of these Terms.
2.2 The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission.
2.3 Booking confirmations may be printed or stored on a mobile phone and must be presented to staff upon request at the Venue. Where necessary ID will be required to prove eligibility for the ticket.
Only valid booking confirmations will be accepted on presentation at the event. Be careful not to purchase tickets from unofficial third-party sources as it cannot be guaranteed that they are genuine and invalid or duplicated booking confirmations will not be accepted.
2.4 Standard Table Bookings can not be cancelled or amended prior to the reservation date, although we do allow a 24-hour grace period after booking. The booking fee will not be refunded.
2.5 Bookings are non-transferable, unless the transfer is communicated with the Venue in advance and new lead booker contact details are provided.
2.6 Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The Organisers will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties or force majeure.
2.7 If the event is cancelled, only the face value of the booking will be refunded and not the booking fee.
2.8 Arrival times are binding. We will hold your table for up to 20 minutes, after that time you will be considered as a ‘no-show’. In the event of a no-show, bookings are non-refundable.
2.9 Any refunds due to customers will be issued within 15 working days.
3.1 You must do as instructed by staff. At all times, whilst present in the Venue, ticket holders must comply with the terms and conditions, Venue regulations and all instructions or directions from any steward, member of the Venue Management or PA announcements. Failure to comply could result in you being asked to leave the Venue.
3.2 The Organisers and/or Venues reserve the right to eject a ticket holder:
– For appearing to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
– For failing to comply with the reasonable requests of the Management
– For exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19
- Age Policy4.1 Under 18’s are only permitted into the area until 17:00 on Saturdays and Sundays. Any under 18’s must be included in the total number the table is booked for and must be accompanied by an adult.
- SEARCH POLICY
5.1 All admissions are subject to searches.
5.2 Anyone found to be carrying illicit items will have them confiscated and may be removed from the Venue and handed over to the police where necessary.
5.3 Please do not attempt to bring any of the following items inside the Venue:
- Animals (with the exception of guide dogs)
- Cool boxes / picnic hampers or any outside food and drink
- Fireworks, laser pens, or flares
- Hi-vis waistcoats, jackets or vests
- Illicit substances or legal highs
- Pens or paint
- Selfie sticks
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (aka drones)
- Anything which could be considered an offensive weapon or could cause danger or a nuisance
The venue cannot take responsibility for any item retained by security – these items will be disposed of to reduce waiting times on entry. Please only bring necessary items with you to the event.
6.1 The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions are subject to change at any time without notice.
6.2 Strictly no commercial activities or trading on site unless previously agreed by the Promoter.
6.3 Outer Space accepts no responsibility for goods or services purchased from third party traders.
6.4 As a condition of sale, the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast and/or for any video/DVD or by onsite CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes.
6.5 The tented arenas and other areas of the event are designated No Smoking areas, this is in accordance with the Smoke Free Regulations, Failure to comply with these regulations and event signage may result in ejection.
6.6 All payments must be cashless; this will be reviewed as restrictions ease.
6.7 Sound and video recording equipment are not permitted inside the event. Any guest found copying or attempting to copy any film or other copyright protected material will be reported to the relevant authorities
6.8 Outer Space cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others (including venue operators). However, OuterSpace does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.